Moccamaster May Prize Draw.
The competition is held by Criteria Coffee Pty Ltd. ACN 624079063, 37 Wirraway Drive, Port Melbourne. VIC, 3207 (hereinafter referred to as “Criteria Coffee”)
How to Enter:
- Entrants must have placed a purchase/order through the webshop www.criteriacoffee.com/shop to receive their unique order code via order confirmation email.
- Entrants must have completed all the required fields within the competition entry form page via www.criteriacoffee.com/competition/
Conditions of Entry:
* Competition opens (AEST) 12.01am 01.5.2020
* Competition entries closes (AEST) 11.59pm 31.5.2020.
* The winner will be selected between 9am-5pm 4.6.2020 and contacted via email and phone.
* Each order code represents a single entry. Any duplication of order codes will be ineligible for the prizes.
* Customers can place a new competition entry with each unique order code they receive through the webshop. There is NO limit for the number of orders that can be placed.
* Subscription Orders are valid entries. It is the subscription holders responsibility to lodge their competition entry via the competition page.
* Orders that are cancelled or refunded during the competition period void eligibility for the prizes.
* Wholesale orders do not qualify for the competition. Only Retail sales placed through the webshop are eligible.
* The winner will be determined by an industry professional, based on the quality of the entrants reply to the competition question.
* 1 x winner will receive a Moccamaster Thermal 1.25 Litre with Thermal Carafe, Value of prize $495 (inclusive of postage and handling costs). Colour of unit may vary from the competition advertisement).
*2 x Runner Up Prize Packs. Runners up will receive 1 x Tote Bag, 1 x Sttoke Cup, 1 x Criteria Coffee Tee. Total value of each Prize Pack $129.95 (inclusive or postage and handling)
* Prizes will be sent to the winning entry on or before 30.6.2020.
* The winners prizes can not be exchanged, redeemed for cash or refunded in any way or part of.
• The winner/Runners up will have 3 days (72 hours) from the contact attempt to claim their prize, after which time the winning entry will be forfeited and the next best placed winning entrant contacted.
* Names of winners will be advertised on Criteria Coffee Newsletter and social media channels.
* By entering the competition the entrant agrees to receive further marketing and promotional material to the email provided in their entry, until such time that they opt out/unsubscribe from the email marketing material.
* Criteria Coffee takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason.
* Any costs of accessing the competition and terms of conditions will be dependant on the entrants internet provider.
*Criteria Coffee is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to any direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with any prize, expect for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
*Any product warranty is to be covered by the manufacturer. As per the standard product warranty Terms and Conditions stated on the website